All about Kobe "Kobrone" Bryant: the Master of Arrogance, the King of the Ballhoggers, the Lord of the Liars.

A forum for those who hate pompous, self-absorbed, false athletes.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Kobe = Dobe?

On a less serious note, I was having some graphics fun this afternoon, and have noted that "Dobe" is actually a perfect nickname for Kobe, since he kind of looks like a Doberman (which are called "Dobes" by some people).

Check this out:

I've also been told that Kobe looks like a rat (note the resemblance below), but "Ratty" or "Robe" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I think I'll stick to "Dobe" for now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm definitely a laker fan, kobe supporter, etc. etc., but this is pretty funny...

haters usually have a non humorous tone, but this one comes in playful fun. I like it.

3:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this blog too, I think it's humorous, and it actually makes good points.

I'm also a Lakers fan, but I think anybody that likes the Lakers has to be critical of Kobe playing 1 on 5, or taking useless 3 pointers when you only need 1 point to win the game, just like it happened against the Cavs.

Phil Jackson needs to bench Kobe for 1 game, or 1 quarter, to send a message to him that he had to take better shots, and he needs to share the rock.

3:42 PM

 
Blogger TeamPlayer said...

Thank you guys for your comments. I'm glad you like the blog. We try to keep it entertaining. Who wants to read a bunch of angry comments, right?

We are big basketball fans and Lakers fans as well and believe that Kobe has done more than enough to deserve our mockery.

Anonymous #2, I agree with you 100%, Phil Jackson should bench Kobe. That's what Eddie Jordan did with Gilbert Arenas for a quarter, and it definitely sent the message. Gilbert's shot selection has tremendously improved since then and he's passing the ball much better.

5:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home